Old 01-22-2015, 10:39 AM
kiffie2413

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
ok I messedup! got the dates wrong AGAIN. sigh.

Here it goes with the updated dates for sign ups: Sign ups start Jan 21st and end on Feb. 1st. Names out the 2nd at the latest. Hope that helps thanks for the heads up Vitality. I am so far from perfect.

please send me your name, address, phone number and which swap you would like to be in. Important information as I hate to sign you up for greens when you wanted uglies! you can sign up for both swaps one time each so let me know which ones you like! yahoo! yipppeee! sign away and lets see what pleases you. I saw someone here loved wwf fabric and baseball. See a rear for every chair! I knew it!

Kiffie, once again for all to see: you can send 1 yrd of ugly fabric, 2 half yards of ugly fabric, 1 half yard and 2 fat quarters of ugly fabric just do not send less than a 1/8th yard of any individual fabric. that is just too small. you are free to gift those pieces however lol to your unsuspecting partner. The total for the ugly fabric is 1 yard. anyway you want to put it together. NOW the green cream and white swap is four fat quarters period. You can include more if you like but its required to put 4 fat quarters together for this. Are you confused still? if so please write to me me and I will try once again to explain it. I confuse easily lol so you will not be alone.

trish hate to ask you this but how did you end up with so much ugly fabric? I am gifted a lot of my fabrics some are so beyond me.. like tiger prints and oh zebra prints.. and baseball prints. I never say no. And amazingly enough if you go to say a boom swap and watch for the pictures of the blocks made you will discover as I did that an ugly piece of fabric you receive that you think what the heck were they thinking.. well you make a block and suddenly its like what a cool block this is. when I look at fabric now I put a small triangle up of my thumbs and forefingers and look at fabric through that. when you cut the pieces up into small pieces for a block its amazing how different that fabric can turn out to be. Just saying.. most are not as ugly as you think lol. just not your style maybe?
Um,
I'm not sure why you put Kiffie and explained again what we're sending??
I know I'm a bit toony loony and all...but I think maybe someone else must've asked about this and is confused?
Ahhh,
I'm betting it's because I wondered aloud over on last month's swap...but then I "got it" a few posts later...
So see, my confusion for today is elsewhere..when I figure out where, I shall let you know...lol

Thanks for clarifying though

Are you confused yet??

Kif

Last edited by kiffie2413; 01-22-2015 at 10:52 AM.