Old 01-22-2015, 04:16 PM
Elisabrat

now Cuppy that is cheating lol! sneaking in ugly fabrics.. hey you are all welcome to sneak an extra of anything you want in .. worst case your partner flops over on the floor, someone hopefully resuscitate them and well all should be well until... they sneak at your ugly fabric! lol. come on its not all ugly and you guys know it. its just not your cup of tea. LIke last year my mother in law sent me kindly 5 yrds of fabric! all little tiny calico prints from Jo Anns. Oh joy! I thought wow what can I do with this? still nothing has hit me on the head but its probably just because its not me. It is someone else though. I might die however if a whole BOX of fabric like this got here. ugh! really? then I would be obligated to make a quilt with it even if I didn't like it. and probably find.. I liked it mixed up and cut up. so who knows? who knows if I will ever find out or just finally gift it to someone who loves that stuff.

I hope we get lots of sign ups to make this truly a fun swap so tell your friends post it in other swaps your in (once you get the approval of your hostess please) get the word out! THEN how about we share a picture next month with what we did with our gifts? you might just make the original sender snivel a bit. grin.. I wanted that! if you post a pic I will get Tlambing to put them all together for us and we can share it with the world. SEE! it WASNT UGLY AT ALL!

so sign up today! get your fabrics in Green/Cream or white! OR a ugly fabric swap in today! send me your mailing information, phone number and which swap you would like to play with or BOTH if you like. tada! easy as that. send me information and YOUR IN!

we need more players so come one! come all!