Old 01-23-2015, 05:27 AM
Crqltr

Originally Posted by JuneBillie View Post
Linda I know I am not on this swap, but after reading that I have something to say.

First of all I love you. I don't have to have known you as long as others may have. Actually I have been reading a lot of your stuff on the different swaps for a long time. lol.... I always thought of you as sweet, funny, and direct with anyone who didn't fulfill their swap obligations, but very understanding of certain circumstances. Most of all you seemed like a very loving person toward ALL people.

Second, and most important.

I DON'T care what the doctor said to you. It WILL be God who decides that for each of us. (If I offend anyone with my words, then please just put me on ignore) lol..... Doctors look at tests, and look at past results and then put them altogether to make an educated guess based on a average. God doesn't guess, and he sure doesn't consider you or anyone average.

You have been, and will be in my prayers, because I know who I am praying to. In the end, God will let us all know.

Love Ya!
Susan/JuneBillie
Tada!
Linda I am in total agreement here! Doctors can give their opinion but that does not make it so! Just know that you have a lot of people that love you holding you up in prayer! Love, carol