Old 01-23-2015, 07:47 AM
Elisabrat

ok first off you ladies are awesome. I couldn't be happier to have such good people in my life. thank you from the bottom of my heart. I know it will be what it will be. I have placed my hands in Gods (however you believe) and know I am safe. I am not scared so no worries ok? My children are having trouble adjusting to this but I can only shake my head over and over and say its ok. If I am not scared neither can they be! that's the rules. shape up right now. that's how I am. in the mean time I am playing la la la like I cant hear anyone and maybe just maybe they cant hear me either! sneak on right by the statistics!

ok enough of that talk. it is not the most uplifting and well that is what we are all about here! uplifting and inspiring. and this month once again no one is disappointing! what great mug rugs! that envelope one is so cute! the back ? adorable!! and the treats? omg tip toeing over and sneaking in your kitchen window.. snag! that one is surely MINE. they are that cute. unfortunately or fortunately I am lousy at sneaking. I would be more like knocking at the window .. let me in. ITS COLD OUT HERE. no secrets there darn it. ok off to post new swap and get sewing. Only four more blocks til completion of the boom! tada! oh yes I am doing also a green/cream white swap for fat quarters sign ups avail now and oh yes the best.. ugly fabric swap also. so check it out. it should be fun and full of interesting fabrics. ok to get this sign up posted! keep sending your mug rugs. I know you still have time for them to be delivered but we should be winding down here soon and pictures forthcoming. praying it works out perfectly this time. cross your fingers and toes with me ok? lol (ok that is an old saying but where in the heck did crossing the toes come into play? I personally have tried. to no avail. sigh)