Old 01-24-2015, 06:00 AM
Elisabrat

Vitality its not allowed. you cant get busy! a life? you have a LIFE other than quilting? OMG. hope you can squeeze us in occasionally we truly will miss you if you don't keep playing! sigh. why do all the good ones disappear all the time? well wishing tons of luck in competitions. and that your horses stay healthy and run true.

I have the new sign ups on if you haven't found them yet please just on over and sign up! lots of new sign ups actually! new mug rugs and new fat quarter sign ups. We are trading four fat quarters of green white and cream fabric (amazing its just like the new mug rug swap!) and also we have an ugly fabric swap going. I know you have some so come on over you might get something you love. worst case scenario lol you get a yard of ugly fabric back lol. not too bad a change. 50/50 or less even! its fun, new friends and well what the heck its not too much to send. average I think is like 3.00. We went for less shipping quantities this year so the price of shipping was a bit less. hopefully that helps so many ideas, come on over and play with us today!