Old 01-25-2015, 12:10 PM
dfelker

WONDERFUL PACKAGE!! The workmanship is AWESOME!!

Linda~I hated reading your post but I am so thankful for your determination AND friendship!! I am always in your corner.

PS- You can count me in for the Green MugRug Swap!!

Originally Posted by Patchesnposies View Post
I received my wonderful swap package from Whigrose this afternoon. She does fantastic work and makes my attempts look like I did them with my feet. LOL She sent me so many thoughtful things!

Here is my lovely mug rug, done up in colors I adore. Her workmanship is exquisite:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]507213[/ATTACH]

You can see she added a cheeky little hen pin cushion in VD colors! I Love her! But, did you notice the gorgeous book mark she made me??? You could have knocked me down. I love everything about it. It's Awesome.

I forgot to add a picture of the back! This is so cute! She sealed my mug rug with a "kiss" and added a note that says (In case it doesn't show up):

To Patchesnposies
From Whigrose
2015 Valentine
Mug Rug Swap QB

[ATTACH=CONFIG]507218[/ATTACH]

She also put in a knitted wash cloth in the prettiest variegated pink and white, a sweet decorative pin, a notepad, scroll work buttons, FQ's in a variety of red and white prints (love the birds!) and a little hanging chalk board on which to put those very important "I love you's" for my family!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]507217[/ATTACH]

Thanks so much to Whigrose for making this a very special swap!

Deb