Old 01-25-2015, 12:31 PM
dfelker

WOW~I am just sitting here eating my Valentine's candy I received from Terriamn in our mr swap and cruising thru the pages and pages of thread I had missed out on. SEW many wonderful mug rug pictures, lovely pictures of snow, good news and bad and the outpouring of love from everyone for those that need it and even those that don't. How wonderful it is to be a part of this wonderful group. So much support personally and at the machine. Each of you is a blessing to me. I have longed for a group to be a part of- a fellowship if you will. Maybe we have never met or don't even live near one another but I feel like I'm included in your lives. Linda started that for me. She called me up to check on me for a different swap and we have been messaging ever since. The cards that I have received from my swap partners are always a ray of sunshine. I even received private messages, Christmas cards and hand written Thank yous outside of the swaps from different members. You have really made this "newbie" feel welcome and I learn so much from you. I am so appreciative of each and every one of you.