Old 01-25-2015, 02:02 PM
quiltjoey

Hello Everyone: Y'all are just the kindest, sweetest ladies I know. Thank you for all your concerns, thoughts and prayers regarding this hip situation.
Just a quick update. I had the hip bone injection on Thursday. One of the easiest procedures I've ever gone through.

The doc was the sweetest, kindest one I had in a long time. Only stung with the numbing meds. Didn't feel him hitting the bone! From Thursday til this morning, I have been pain free with no pain meds since Tuesday.

So, dummy me, I thought I would take a short walk, about 5 houses down from me, to see how I was doing. Needless to say the pain came back. Hopefully, resting the hip will help again. It is wonderful to have no pain. Oh, my goodness, my heart goes out to all that are in worse situations than me. I can't imagine what some of the Wounded Warriors are going through. I am such a wimp. Sorry for the pity party.

So no walking at this point but will start water aerobics tomorrow. That hip replacement is looking closer and closer...