Old 01-25-2015, 04:06 PM
oksewglad
Power Poster

Sorry about the added tree removal cost, dublb.. Love your bright colored clothes wearing idea. On the subject of yellow....there is a reason why I painted my KD and LR a soft yellow. After walking down the short hall from the front door, many first time visitors comment on how cheery this space is.

I'm chuckling to myself QNS. That's my style of cleaning.......pile it here, pile it there.....

Last night was kids school fund raiser. Took 3 small things, the dove set in cream and red, a square table mat I took out of the UFO pile, as well as a mini heart quilt. All told $300 for the school.

Avery is to bring 100 of an item for their 100th day of KG. Bless her heart she wants to take fabric squares.. Looking for her to come so she can pick through some I Spy fabrics. She's already chosen some birds. Wouldn't this make a great quilt?

Easterners drive safe if you are out and about. I did hear of that bad pile up awhile ago and wondered how close it was to you, Jan, so be careful.
Re: farmers wanting snow....snow blankets the ground, literally, and protects perennial crops like alfalfa and other grasses. Lack of snow and very cold temps can kill the plants. Same is true for flowers. Snow also protects against soil erosion. Open fields are subject to freeze drying the soil, so not only does snow add moisture it prevents additional moisture loss. All for today in AG 101.......

Last edited by oksewglad; 01-25-2015 at 04:24 PM.