View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 10:45 AM
Mousie
Power Poster

ok, in transferring my post from the 2009 thread to the 2010 thread, I ended up with a double post...thank goodness I didn't make a list on there! Would hate to think I had twice as much to do :wink:
I am making absolutely no predictions about how much will get done this year, but here's what I hope I will get done SOMEDAY, lol!:

>a lap quilt for my 6 grown kids...3 dd's and hubby's
>a lap quilt for 4 grandbabies, unless we get more of course:wink:
>A christmas quilt for each couple - bed sized OR individual laps
>various wall hangings, including some special ones for my living room*
>various table runners, maybe some table mats, curtains w valances
>various friend giftings...tons of those :wink:
>a sheepskin doggie bed for my Bitsy...already have the fabric and the dog, lol!
>finish a number of already cut and some started, WIP's
>finish some 'gifted to me' projects from my mother
>finish a couple dresses started for grbb #2, and when finished will go to her baby sister #4 :shock: - :oops: - :D
oh well...same mother (one dress is a replication of mom's)
>queen size eventually for hubby...have the pattern and the husband :wink:

Here's some of what I did get done in 2009:
>some very small wallhangings
>I don't know how many outfits or ind. tops or shorts, sundresses etc. for grandbabies
>finished two kitty cats and gave as gifts to two grbabies
>a doll quilt that I don't think I ever took a picture of, for grandbby #2
>very simple end table scarves
>a wallhanging/organizer for Secret Santa gift
>so many projects got either bundled and boxed, or cut out, that I don't want to count them! :shock:
>so many other quilting related things, such as blocks sent to ppl...a charity quilt started...I probably wrote them down somewhere...I am getting better at keeping track, which is what the 09 thread was about, learning how.
For much of the year I did not have a way to either take or post pictures, very well, so it took me a long time to get in the habit.
I plan to do much better this year in 2010. I also had to develop more courage. I'm a shy widdle mouse about posting pics :oops:
Now that some of my quilting skills have improved, along with my picture taking and posting skills, I am a bit more show-and-tell inclined.
I can't make promises, but if I eventually dig up some of these 09 pics, I'll post them. Don't ask me about them, mouse turns turtle when pressured...it's a quirk.
I just do if I do, and forget when I don't. I have a very full headspace, so forgetting is something that happens easier than water running downhill :wink:
But, the whole point of all this is to have FUN...and mousie knows how to do that.
So look out 2010, WE ARE QUILTERS + HERE WE COME!!!:mrgreen: