Old 01-26-2015, 08:27 AM
Elisabrat

toomanyufo's hope your storm is smaller than anticipated. crossing fingers and .. toes!

I love the variety of mug rugs shown and Rosemary that one with the ovals placed on an angle. I know that one was HARD to do. wow. and you sent two mug rugs! I think the little packages that were sent were over the top and what lucky players we have had this month. What wonderful gifts you have shared with each other. Thank everyone for making this a successful swap. Praying no bad news but if you haven't received your package yet let me know so we can both be watching for it ok? private PM's ONLY. if you have written your partner and already asked if they have sent yet or when they will be sending and got a response no need to write me. if you have a silent gone missing partner and no package then I need to know about it so that in a few days there are not a ton of notices. early is good. its not THAT early but still early enough. I am out of commission on the 3rd for a few days (ok a month but can probably be back here in four days maybe even 3 if I am lucky). I hope to deal with all troubles before then and really and I mean this sincerely really hope that there are NO notifications that people have not sent. That is not going to happen so best to get them done and over with prior to that date. I know. I am a pain in the rear. grin. Yup that is me. next time you get a twinge when you are sitting.. think of me lol.

Have you signed up for the next mug rug swap? sign ups are out there and PM's are welcome. I think the sign up turn out is going to be a good one. ITs titled Feb Mug rug swap so make sure you don't go to the Valentines one! two different swap. Valentines was in January (always ahead of things here in swap land) and for Feb we are swapping greens/creams/whites or St. Patricks Day theme . Sign up today!

lastly there was this grand black with shamrocks and GOLD around them.. posted. I need that! where did you buy it and if it has a name/maker on the selvedge be sure to share it with us! everyone loves a new exciting fabric! that is one I would love to get some of!