Old 01-26-2015, 09:38 AM
janRN

OK I love the Ag 101 courses!! When we started Pony Quilt I couldn't tell the difference between ponies & donkeys if you remember LOL. I am much more appreciative of farmers and how much work goes into farming. And yes, that huge car accident was about 20 miles north of me; one of the drivers killed was from my hometown. That's where our favorite FART LQS is located.

We got about 5" of snow overnight and it's still coming down like crazy. Supposed to total about 8-10"; nothing like they're expecting further east. Anne, hope you are safe, glad you got groceries when you did--if I'm reading the map correctly you are going to get walloped. We live on a back street that won't see a plow until May. MrJanRn got out the snow blower and did the whole block and will probably do it again around dinner time. We have a lot of elderly neighbors, 2 others being treated for breast cancer, and 1 being treated for prostate cancer and they can't do their sidewalks. Plus he likes the exercise (and the coffee some bring out to him). We also have a bunch of lazy college students in a rental who don't know what a shovel is for.

Beef stew in the crockpot for dinner. Heading back to the Bat Cave.