Old 01-26-2015, 10:19 AM
Honchey

Jan, I'm coming over.. the way I look at it is your area the roads should be cleared so I'm heading west.

Here a pile, there a pile, everywhere a pile, pile

I've done a lot of running around last nite & this morning...If we DO get the 18 -24" as predicted I won't be going anywhere and I'm sure the delivery trucks that are scheduled to get to the stores mid-week will be delayed, so I have the makings for pork shoulder & kraut, stuffed peppers, sausage & peppers, beef stew, plus 3 lbs of bacon, 2 doz eggs, rye bread, ciabatta rolls, white bread, assorted cold cuts, 2 gallons of milk, 8 lbs of oranges, 5 lbs of halos, banana bread, apple turnovers, crumb buns, frozen veggies and ice cream!!!!

I think I have enough to last awhile... the question is...with all this food I'm supposed to prepare...will I have time to sew this week?
The wind is starting to pick up & howl.. little bits of snow coming down.. a preview of the big show tonite..

Yes, OK, snow is a good insulator...I notice when we have a lot of snow ..the house seems warmer...1/2 od my home was built in 1934 and there are some parts that were impossible to insulate when we did a redo ..

Mail Lady just dropped off a box...Jan, what a nice surprise..books too!! I asked DH " who is the box for?" He answered "who else!" ha ha.. what a nice thing to happen on a cloudy snowy day..A little sunshine to brighten my day..Thank You Jan...