View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 11:05 AM
LovingIzabella

Okay ladies and gents!
I have a dilemma and would love some feedback. When hubby and I first bought our home my sewing room was one of the bedrooms. I then moved it down to the basement after hubby finished everything but the celilings. Well we had a bit of an issue with water after having 14 days of straight ran and some of the fabric became ummm shall we say mildewy smell so away it had to go. I since moved back up to the bedroom (which I am currently trying to organize and get in order) but hubby has also gotten the water issue fixed. Our basement has been dry (knock on really thick wood) for over 2 years now. The people who owned the house prior to us never had the gutters done correctly so the water poured down the back of the house and sat against the foundation. We repiped the gutters and put in an outdoor subterrain water pump that leads into the gutter drain which pumps out to the front of the house..anyways I digress. Hubby just told me if I wanted to go back downstairs I could have that space back. The bedroom is about 10 x 10 the area that is available to me in the basement is about 14x20. Where would you make your final sewing cave?
Hugs
April