View Single Post
Old 01-26-2015, 08:22 PM
barbarakibler23

Hello Ladies
Our swap is coming to a close we have one more month of birthdays. The new swap starts on March 1st. One very important rule for the next swap is you MUST BE COMPLETELY CAUGHT UP WITH THIS SWAP BY 2-28-2015! No exceptions! I want to start out the new year with a clean slate! This means January and February birthday girls Please keep in touch with me when you get packages. Post on the thread will be great I keep track from the
thread.

As of right now everyone with a birthday before DEC 1st is completely finished (except for pjjandme) if that is different I need to know by feb 1st 2015 so I can send out requests.
December january & february birthdays must be completed (2-28)...I will send out PM to remind you.

For the problem of Pjjandme I have given her bad feedback score. I encourage you to do the same if you did not receive anything from her. Please keep the words nice. I don't want her to get into any other swap and do the same. With that said I highly doubt she will ever come back on this site. I have monitored her visits and she has not been on since June. I truly hope that she is okay. Quilters are good people can't believe anyone would sign up for something and not follow through.

I will be posting the sign up on February 1st for the upcoming swap. Let's keep the new thread alive with plenty of chatter.

Barb

Barb