Old 01-26-2015, 09:01 PM
sewellie

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
or in the eye of the beer holder wmuteach lol. Some fabrics are face it.. just ugly. you wonder what where THEY thinking when they made yards and yards and hundreds of yards of THIS fabric. I think animal prints is my worst favorite lol but amazingly had to make something last year for someone who adores zebra. who would have thought? zebra print? really? next there will be monkey textured print I just know it. and it will end up at my house as a gift. oh joy! (don't send me really don't send me any if you have it honest I will find you and hunt you down! lol).

seriously its all in fun and as been stated.. ugly is in the eye of the beholder. sigh. sign up today and find out what the mail man will deliver to you! yippee! surpises! we never get surprises like this in the mail lol. ok I do. I actually order things that arrive and I say to myself... Blind were you? yes you were.

ellie love your idea of making floor rugs. I get it takes strong hands to do that. I watched a tutorial on how to make a rug and thought oh heck no. I do use my fabrics no matter what they are. its fabric. its expensive. yikes its expensive so why throw it away? share it with a pal!

sign up today for the swap and you will be entertained for a month watching what we trade! getting the fun things in the mail and sending something well you don't love too much to a new friend (hey that is what friends are for!). send me your mail to information, board and real name and phone number for me to call you if there is trouble. that will not be shared with anyone else and is deleted once swapping is complete. so its easy! PM me and your in!
Oh, if you get monkey fabric, I'll trade something gorgeous for it! Baby Willa and I love monkeys!!!