View Single Post
Old 01-27-2015, 03:23 AM
Edie

God is alive and well and maybe a little angry........we are going to have +40* today, end of January. THis is our super cold month, February comes in a close second. Snow is melting like crazy. My friend and I are heading out and going fabric shopping, bird seed buying, Chic Jeans from wherever and lunch at one of the best Chinese Buffets in the world.
Of course, by Friday the high should be +17*. Go figure! I am not going to complain about the weather. We get the ravaging storms too - Just ask Laura Ingalls Wilder!!!!!!!! I would always tease my husband about putting a closeline from the back door to the garage in case we had to go out in a bad storm. But I will say this, while I was sitting at my sew-sheen, the City of St. Paul came by and sprinkled salt on our street and neighboring street. So maybe we will be
getting something too. At least the salt is down. St. Paul does a fantastic job of street maintenance. So, Easterners, hunker down, and really ---enjoy it. We'll all be complaining in six months about how hot it is and the humidity, right?
You can lose electricity in a summer storm as well as a winter one and what comes comes and it goes. Good snuggling weather. Or you can sew!!!!!!! Edie