Old 01-27-2015, 06:09 AM
Elisabrat

ok well maybe Kiffie is right. making in advance then finding out your partner would prefer flowers with goobers on them might make it difficult to customize their package. finding ut who your partner is is a good way to customize what you send. but you need to understand that some people have lots of time and simply preparing in advance. I can usually find someone who wants wht they want to be sending so its ok. and others who rather wait and that is ok too. rarely do we have too many of one or the other phew. most say will send either so its easy to mix people around til hopefully we get something for everyone. its a theory if this proves wrong well I will let all of you know for sure. :

sign ups are still open so please sign up today if your interested! send me the information requested in the direction/information sheet via PM not on this board mind you and I will make sure you are in the swap! I cant guarantee to check here for who wanted in and see if your actually in or not so if you send me a PM I will get it and you wilbe in. YAHOO TADA and all that stuff! still three or four more days for sign ups so get on over and let the fun begin!!!