View Single Post
Old 01-28-2015, 04:22 AM
pumpkinpatchquilter

Originally Posted by hairquilt View Post
WOW-do you quilt for the public? You are SO talented!!
Thank you! Yes I do quilt for the public, but generally not quite this detailed on client quilts. LOL

Originally Posted by Jitterbug View Post
I knew the moment I saw you post I was in for a treat, and as usual I wasn't disappointed. Both are breathtaking. I love to see the artist connection flowing into your FMQ on these practice pieces. I showed them to my husband and he wants to green contrast one to go on the wall here at our home and he wants to purple one to gift to me for valentine's day.LOL! They are magnificent. Thank you also for the info you updated and gave on post 16. It answered everything that was running in my head that I wanted to know.You are truly blessed with a gift and there is a difference in it and talent.
Thank you! What a tremendous compliment, I truly appreciate your words and take them to heart.

Originally Posted by grammyto2 View Post
very talented long arm quilter. Can tell you have had much practice!
Thank you very much! I do love to long arm quilt - though this was done on my Juki TL 2010 Q. I don't generally quilt this detailed on the long arm because it would tie it up for quite a long time and I have a booked out schedule until well into 2016. LOL Maybe one of these days I'll get two long arms?