View Single Post
Old 01-28-2015, 01:11 PM
Rhonda
Power Poster

it depends on how the manufacturer sets up their free download. I have downloaded the whole collection in a zip format. it looks like a box when it downloads onto your computer. then you need an unzip program to open it. That is a free download online.

You do need to change all the pics to bitmap form to put into your EQ. I just discovered ( and I've had my EQ since 09) in your own file once you've downloaded - you can hold down the control button and click on all the pics you want to add to your EQ and then click on open. It will add all of your pics into the window and then you have to copy them all into your sketchbook.

I went looking for Moda downloads. here is a site I found where you can download all of the Moda collections as a zip file. This means it will download the whole collection into your file. But it does take awhile before you can open the file. then you need an unzip program to unzip the file. Once you've done that then you need to turn them all into bitmaps and add to your EQ.
There are 3 scissors in diff colors at the top of the page. the blue one is jpg files click on it in the collection you want to use. Then it will do the download for you.

http://storefront.unitednotions.com/...age=zDownloads