View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 01:32 PM
SassySewer53

Hi,
I have an Ellegante coming in a few more days. Cannot wait! I do heirloom and vintage reproduction doll costumes, as well as quilting and garment sewing.

The Babylock machines are wonderful. Only difference between them and Brother is the Disney designs that are built into Brother. The navigation and user friendliness Babylock offers is really what I am looking forward to. The Ellegante has alot of technology capability that will grow with advancing software and applications from the computer. This is why I bought my machine.

I currently have an older ESE2 Esante embroidery/sewing machine that I am trying to sell, and will probably sell a couple more vintage machines I have had forever, it seems.

You will love your Babylock! I got mine used, but it has all the upgrades that make it behave like the new Ellegante 2.

Originally Posted by shirley larson
Hi i have an Babylock Elegante 2 , that i got about 6 months ago. I have taken some lessons and made a few items. My local dealer used to sell Pfaff and was going to buy another one to do embroidery, i have an 2056 for sewing that i like and a Grandquilter for quilting that i really love. He just left Pfaff dealership and went to Babylock and he talked me into buying this machine instead. He said that Babylock is simpler to understand and operate and I haven't have had any trouble doing so, for me 20 miles in the country makes simple what i want. He had planned on handling both lines of sewing machines, but that Pfaff isn't as good as it was orginately.