Old 01-29-2015, 06:15 AM
Elisabrat

ooh goodie Ellie! I tell you someone always loves something! me I am a sucker for bright colors hence when I have a project to do that has muted colors I am in big trouble! I have brights in pretty much each range of colors but solids never and blenders in soft tones are not always on my shelf. rarely on my shelf actually.

This is a fun swap so come on in! join the fun! send a PM to me with all the information requested in the main header and you will be in for a wild time! are you interested in just St. Patricks day themed fabrics or just green/cream or white? we can do that! if you have a fabric you will never use or just plain wonder WHAT WAS I thinking? well swap it maybe you will get something you love in return! one never knows! you might also get a what were they thinking moment so be prepared. I am sure this will be one interesting swap. We haven't done that in the fat quarter swap before and this is up to one yard of any fabric or a combo that equals a yard.. so check your piles twice. surely you have something!

oh yes someone asked does it have to be cotton? yes it does. because you don't love it someone else might and mixing fabrics is iffy at times. I have this grand bag of fabric, its rayon/cotton. I am dying to use it in a quilt but darned if I can find anything else with that combo. its like one of those polished cotton feels? purple lilac plants on white. I love it! what can I do with THAT??? gifts that come to me that I cant toss but think.. how to use this and well its tough.

so send cottons for my fat quarter swaps and for the ugly fabric swap. this way its not a hard to use fabric for anyone here who quilts.