View Single Post
Old 01-29-2015, 11:35 AM
ladyinpurple135

I love my Tutto!!! Bought it at Quilt Odyssey a few years ago - they had terrific prices - my color (turquoise) was sold out so they shipped my order. Along with my machine carrier, I bought the case for my embroidery unit and the serger tote - not for a server but to carry other stuff. It sits right on top,of the Tutto carrier. This Tutto is for my Viking SE LE and fits perfectly although I do take it out from the side because I always use my hard case inside, although I don't have to - there are straps to,hold the machine in place.

I I do have other carriers for other machines - and yes, they all have wheels on the back, feet on the front and tilt to pull. I don't mind it but the Tutto is SO much easier and it fits between the cars in the garage - the other kind I have to take out the front door - a bummer because of some steps. Overstock has good prices but if you can attend a larger show where they are vending you will get better prices - I know I did and now that I own a Babylock Ellisimo Gold 2 sewing/embroidery machine that is BIG, I need something much larger so will look either at AQS Lancaster or Quilt Odyssey this coming summer.

Sorry for being so wordy hope this info helps.
Sandy in Mooresville, NC