View Single Post
Old 01-29-2015, 05:18 PM
matraina

Here's one I found on Amazon when my daughter was looking for a machine for her 9-year old daughter. You can look it up and read lots more, including reviews about it. In the end she gave her her cheaper Brother machine and bought a new one for herself:

Brother LS2125i Easy-to-Use, Everyday Sewing Machine with 10 stitches including Blind Hem and Zigzag, and 4-Step Auto Buttonhole
by Brother
831 customer reviews | 201 answered questions
List Price: $129.00
Deal Price: $69.97 & FREE Shipping. Details
You Save: $59.03 (46%)
In Stock.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
Want it Saturday, Jan. 31? Order within 16 hrs 2 mins and choose One-Day Shipping at checkout. Details
Full size, lightweight, portable sewing machine, great for alterations and everyday sewing
10 built-in stitches, including blind hem, zigzag and stretch stitches
Automatic 4-step buttonhole feature allows you to create custom-sized buttonholes to fit your specific buttons
Free arm or flat bed usage, carrying handle, built-in storage, 3 presser feet, and more
Includes bilingual instruction manual, 25 year limited warranty, with free phone support for the life of the product. We do not recommend using this machine in countries that do not support 120V AC even if a voltage adapter is in use
22 new from $59.99 2 used from $99.00