Old 01-30-2015, 08:33 AM
Elisabrat

I have and she is ok. She has her hands full right now so sometimes she is on and sometimes she is not here. Its hit or miss. We do miss her however and wish her a well family or as well a family as she can get in short order. She is a bright side to all our swaps. Same with Linnie. She is super sick right now so please keep her in your prayers to get well soon! this flu is kicking tail and not a simple thing to just pass in a week or so. its not fun.

We are coming to an end of the swap. WHO HAS NOT MAILED? write me please and let me know what is up please. People will once again be sad over non senders. I am tired of NON senders. There is limited room for excuses. I hope like heck you are sending and just got stuck do finances or work hours something. Tomorrow is it for last day mailers. After that if I find out you haven't sent don't try to sign up again. You will be blocked. NO tolerance any longer. Period. There are a couple of exceptions such as one of our players has a very sick father in the hospital. Please know its been a busy month so many obligations wont cut it. You had a month. Send your mug rugs out NOW. not trying to be mean but I will be out with surgery next month for a few days minimum and am counting on you guys to be responsible so I don't have to carry your load nor does anyone else here. If you cant fill your obligation let me know right now so I can find an angel for you. You don't tell me? you wont get in any other swaps here I swear it. I will let every other leader know you are a NO show on mailing. just saying.. be good. mail your swap out now!