Old 01-30-2015, 06:32 PM
carriem

Hello Ladies Sorry it's been a while since I checked it...like several others I was sick for several days (in bed with fever from Thursday night until Monday evening). I still have a cough but otherwise feel much better. Had a mix up with the paint so had to do lots more coats than I should have...the machine was broken so when I went to get another can it wasn't the same as the first. I got the right one the day I got sick so it was yesterday before we could start on the final coat. DD helped me finish up today. We got the room almost emptied out so it is ready for the carpet to go in next Wednesday.

Here are a few pictures of the walls, linoleum by the door and the carpet waiting. Also one of the cabinet DH fixed up for me. He put it on plywood, took of the back and put on peg board (for hanging rulers, etc), and added casters so I can move it around easily. I got the cabinet ($25) and counter top ($4) at the Habitat for Humanities Re-store. This will be my cutting table and I am going to make a removable ironing board for when needed. The countertop on the pegboard side hangs over so I will have a couple stools beside it too. The kids are looking forward to having a place to side. Outlet covers are now on so nothing to do until Wednesday. I've started packing up the clubhouse...can't wait!!!!
Attached Thumbnails img_0979.jpg   img_0976.jpg   img_0982.jpg   img_0975.jpg