View Single Post
Old 01-31-2015, 07:38 AM
Geri B

Default Clearance items at jaf

Haven't gone for awhile, but on a road trip yesterday and decided to add to my list of stops......good thing I did, for me anyway....in the quilting notions sections there were many items clearanced including F&P stuff, which usually is not included in even the 40% coupon sales they run......so, F&P scissors for $3, refills for their glue pen ( I use for hexies) $2.50, a template of theirs ( triangle)' then down the aisle found that fabric folding pen clearanced at $3, and refill bottles of the liquid for $2..... At this point I was just grabbing what was left of any/all of these red tagged things...some simplicity templates and also some program called quilt wizard $7.... To be installed on computer---anyone have it....I have EQ on desktop, but thought maybe on laptop. And on top of this bonanza, I was able to use, drum roll here, for the first time ever...I think..the coupon 60% off on a fabric cut.....I needed some legacy white muslin regularly 5.99 and not on sale.....should have bought the whole bolt, but 5 yds will do......good weave on that product.....JMHO....so I just thought I would pass on the info in case others might want to shop!