Old 02-01-2015, 11:00 AM
Elisabrat

ok drum roll please another set of swaps : if I missed you please please let me know!

this is for the fat quarter swap greens/creams and whites! you are to send 4 fat quarters that are either st. patricks day or green/cream and whites or a combo! please ask your partner what they are hoping for or not wanting before you send. hopefully you can find enough of them to make them very happy!

here it goes:
fat quarter swap Mailing in Feb.
Terriam and Bullock2us
Sheri R and Dfelker
Rosemary Attaway and Vitality
Oneteapot and fiestypixy
cuppy and sewellie (no st. patricks day for her)
Happy lab and trish b
wmuteach and tubsfam
elisabrat and quiltingjem
nancyw and jaba (no novelty)
IF I FORGOT YOU ITS ME NOT YOU PLEASE WRITE ASAP

secret pals for ugly swap: mailing those out to you pronto. if you didn't get in on this please let me know! thanks! PM today tomorrow am latest.

note: kiffie our dear friend and constant angel has a serious issue with her husband in the hospital. its not something that will just go away they are hoping to calm things down a bit so he can go home however. Please if you are interested in mailing her a card of support, fabric or a little thing you have made please PM me for details. We are wishing her household well and on the mend in short order but this month she is unable to swap nor be an angel for us which she always is for all the swaps. Its payback time I am thinking so please let me know today!

Last edited by Elisabrat; 02-01-2015 at 11:02 AM.