Old 02-01-2015, 03:02 PM
miriam
Power Poster

I forgot part of the story about the 3 old men. I wish I had their names. For ease of the story I'm going to name them for you. Two of them drove from Pennsylvania to Florida together. 'Ralph and George' have been friends for YEARS and live a few blocks apart. 'Ralph', the old guy telling the story was a truck driver for years. 'George' the other guy was going to share the driving (same guy that bought the sewing machine). Well 'George' plugged in his GPS and drove the first 100 miles. 'Ralph' took it from there. He thought 'George' wove all over the road too much. So as 'Ralph' drove, 'George' kept telling him where to turn - HE had the GPS. 'Ralph' said he kept getting lost when he paid attention to the GPS. At one point 'George' pulled off the road and ASKED. I bet he's never done that before - he was steamed - that GPS got them 30 miles out of the way. Worst of it is they have a business together - they make gun barrels. Some times when I camp I entertain little kids - old men are just as funny.