Old 02-01-2015, 08:51 PM
JuneBillie
Power Poster

I am not doing one the month of Feb. I have been on this swap awhile too. I love it, but not only am I also on Social Security Disability, but I have several Autoimmune disorders such as Lupus, and I have very low energy 24/7. I seem to be getting worse each year, but thankful to be on here. I have one of Lynnie's beautiful roll up cases. I would in the future if you get my name love one of those flowers, or one of those pincushions with the thread catcher. I love all my pincushions and needle cases I have had made for me from wonderful people here. Like Karen, I also try to do the mini quilts. I started the first month they started up, so am staying with it as long as I can. Small projects are about all I can do for swaps. I do the monthly quilt block swap. Have done the easy post card swap. Not much postage on either of those. It took me awhile to figure out I can get a tracking number without priority mail. It helps with postage. I hopped on board the mystery train ride #8 this time. It is working out nice, but I am behind everyone. lol... I won't have to worry about postage, because it is for me. I am going to use it for a lap quilt since I chill easily at night when watching tv.