Old 02-02-2015, 05:21 AM
Elisabrat

Morning Sunshines! grin, how is everyone this fine day? We have so far a great positive line up! I have made just a few mistakes ok 1 I each swap I am running but that is not bad at all. Turned out only one to solve phew so that makes me a happy camper. I will check back one more time before I sign out of here so please if there is an issue let me know ASAP. There will be only two day I will NOT be one here due to the hospital visit but might be one more or two more depending on how grand I am feeling. I will bet I am not going to be feeling all that grand but miracles do happen and I am game for that for sure. I had a sweet young girl 16 who has volunteered to come stay with me if I need her to for a couple days. How sweet was that????? thought her mother had volunteered her but turns out it was her idea. Sure hope I don't have to take her up on that! You all are so sweet in your kind words and they are much appreciated and greatly held close to my heart. What a lucky lady I am indeed