Old 02-02-2015, 05:28 AM
Elisabrat

uh I would. I blew it and did not include Peg because drum roll please.. it was only posted here on the board not in a sent message. She sure would love a partner everyone so if your interested in swapping either fat quarters with her for the regular swap please write her immediately. Peg I have your secret pal will send it to you today when I get home from clinic for the ugly swap. tada!

anyone else I forgot? please remember to PM me information because I do not write them down as they come on the board chat rooms. I miss a few chats all the time and often its just simplier to send that darned PM to me with your information. it goes into a folder of saved mail for specific swaps. and do NOT send me sign ups please for all three swaps in one PM. I need a PM for each and every swap your in. I get confused and forget to go back and write the information in all the columns of swappers. one PM for each and every swap. Please! tada! maybe that will help my messing up.

I will be out of here Tues and Wed. I should be able to write on Thursday again but not sure so please PM before then so I can solve any issues there might be. thanks!