Old 02-02-2015, 07:22 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

I'm getting itchy to get back Chasing Jane!!

Before Christmas Jane's temporary wall came tumbling down and I had blocks here, there and everywhere. Picked them up and put them in a plastic box. The wall had been overflowing, so when I mounted it this time (properly, no longer temporary), I expanded it. which should give space for all Janes to the finish line. The blocks have now been put in place, waiting for new friends.

Not being a purist, I decided at the onset that my Jane was not going to be the traditional layout plus that I would add some blocks that I liked but not in the original. I've been working with a general idea, but nothing firm. So my February goal is to finalize my Master Jane Plan!! (or should that be Mistress Jane Plan? ) That means deciding on a layout, and determining how many more blocks I need to accomplish that and whatever other elements I am going to put into the finished quilt. AND, so long as I make one more block during February, I will be happy!!! Hopefully more, but one will have me satisfied and ready to March on with Jane in March!

Now don't get too excited over these photos, as these are the Janes I made during September/October that never got posted .... and I have not made any since!
... I haven't been working like our BumbleBeeAnael!!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]508488[/ATTACH]

And here they are with all their buddies ..... 121 in all!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]508489[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails dj-sept-oct-12-1-.jpg   dj-septoct-121all-2-.jpg  

Last edited by QuiltE; 02-02-2015 at 07:26 AM.