Old 02-02-2015, 08:50 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Your huskies must be sweating buckets out there in the Banana Belt! They'd be delighted here today, in our Winter Wonderland!!!! Yes, the world is SO pretty and nice after a snow storm! Sun is shining so bright today.

hahahaha .... yes, W4Me .... never say never!!!!!!!!!!! You know how that worked out for you before!! BTW you can do DJs at ANY size, and they do not have to be square! I can see you doing rectangular ones!

Yes, others please, come back and Chase Jane with us ... MiraB and Anael already committed. CarrieM and OKSGlad vicariously for now. How about DHMom and her DJ progress? Also, JanRN? HuntAnnette? MaryK? (got to get our Canadian content in there!

Gosh wonder where the spiders, ravens and web came from for my blocks .... oh yes, the W4Me influence ..... and stash!

I should have posted that with my earlier post .... that yes, all 121 blocks are each made with a different blue fabric. Thanks W4Me for planting that seed ........ and nurturing it with your stash deliveries! And to others too, but it was truly W4Me that got the blues growing!!!

Yeaaaaaaaaa for your own NeverMore PC coming together ..... soon to finish!