Old 02-02-2015, 12:14 PM
isewman

Default From Don-isewman- Finally finished this quilt

I finished this quilt this morning. Being 78 x 102, I only went with a 2 1/4'' strip around the whole quilt. I was looking at and old copy of Fons and Porter magazine. What year mag., I dont remember. So I ripped the pages out. This is what I did with the pattern. The pattern is called Old & New. I have a quilt in mind, that I will start working on. I'm going to say its a variation of Dble wedding ring. Its called "Apron Strings" out of a book by Judy Martin--Stellar Quilts. A very nice book. I will post more info, in the Chit-chat area, maybe Wed-Thursday. I was made a great grdfather 2-1-2015. Will, with luck, will get pictures posted, and some info. Take care everyone[ATTACH=CONFIG]508534[/ATTACH]This is the quilt. Single scrappy border on top and bottom. Dble scrappy border on the length sides.[ATTACH=CONFIG]508535[/ATTACH]Each block is different 1/2sqs colored triangles. And the center sq's, are also different colors[ATTACH=CONFIG]508536[/ATTACH] With luck, maybe the dble border can be seen.[ATTACH=CONFIG]508538[/ATTACH]This is Coa-Coa. My guard dog protecting my box of scraps.
Attached Thumbnails 001.jpg   003.jpg   002.jpg   001.jpg  

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 02-02-2015 at 03:14 PM. Reason: remove copyright image