Old 02-03-2015, 03:58 AM
QltrSue

I love all the versions that are posting!!! Scrappy or consistent or one-color sashing, light stars, dark stars....all wonderful!! When I have been working on these blocks, my focus has been on the center four-patch, yet when all put together with sashing and stars, my focus is on the stars and the surrounding large tri/s. So fun to look at!

I'm still deciding on sashing fabrics and star colors. A little behind, due to child care and Super Bowl over the weekend. No worries, though, cause hubby is out all day tomorrow and I am heading to the sewing room for the day. Hooray!

To catch up on some comments, I would love to do another scrappy. Maybe I will be able to be much scrappier than the ones I am making. So more practice will be welcome.

And re: using fabric that I love in my stash: I look at my fabrics as ingredients in my pantry. They are there, on hand, to make wonderful creations. For me, better to use what is on hand, for a project underway, than a "someday"project that may never materialize. That way I get to enjoy the fabrics in a finished project, rather than folded up on a shelf. JMHO. Sew On!