Old 02-03-2015, 08:27 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Anael ... gosh you have just been racing along again and now at 134! I just might have to steal your latest one ... fits my colour scheme perfectly! Thanks for your group shot ... WOW!!!!!! ... the detail shows so well in your pic and all your well done piecing and applique with a nice mix of colours. woohoooooooo ..... good recruiting, looks like you're hooking W4Me in! I'm with you in not doing the triangles ... not that I don't like them, as that is really what pulled me in when I first saw the pattern and made my decision. However, they don't work proportionately with what I have in mind ... but don't hold your breath for my master plan! That'll be a slow process, I am sure, as I do not have or do EQ ... just not the whiz at it that FarmerOK is! I'm sure it'll be a slow process to come up with what I want.

MiraB ... wheeeeeeeee Such pretty new additions all finished to take you across the 50 mile mark and now to 52!!
Remember, with all your SAS sashing blocks, your numbers really are further along than that! There's no "behind" ... it's at your speed and your own game plan! I hope that you will join Anael and I with a re-start group shot, once you get it finished to the end of that fourth row.

W4Me ... unless you really "want" the book, you do not need it. The CD is enough! As for our Canadian dollar, don't hide behind its pathetic drop! Just decide about your colour scheme, start with what you want, and some eastern supplements will be on their way too! Yessssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OKSGlad ... you know that YOUR DJ does not have to be ALL the blocks!!! In your world, you could just do a few for some of your mini quilts! I can just imagine how EQ sucks you in and eats up your time! So what are you creating with it now? Lots of snow? and ccccold on the farm? Hopefully not creating too much more work and complications for all.