Old 02-03-2015, 11:29 PM
kiffie2413

Hello all,
Wonderful wonderful mug rugs and goodies pics being posted. Lots of talented ladies here!

I posted about my recent hospital stay and my guys health here, I've not done a blog, so I hope it's right:
http://www.quiltingboard.com/blogs/p...us-b12425.html

Thank you everyone for being so kind! I never thought I'd grow so fond of strangers I met online. But I have...each of you are very special, and I'm so thankful to have met y'all.

TOOMANYUFO's,
I received my pkg, I'm sorry I'm just now posting a pic, but I've stayed with my husband at the hospital the entire time he was there..just couldn't leave him.
I absolutely love, love, love what you made me! A flying pig is something I've wanted to make for a long time, now I won't have to... I love the sparkly fabric, the design, the lil 3D wings are terrific! The lil piggy orny you sent is darling, and I'd like to say the chocolate tasted yummy, but my lil granddaughter was happy to see Grampy, Grammy, and that chocolate. So she said "Please tell your 'puter quilting friend thank you for the candy, Grammy."
I'm sorry the pic is a lil dark, I couldn't get the sparkles in the blue fabric to show up..but they are there, and I love everything!!!
Here's a pic of what I got, just look at the details in this happy lil flyer:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]508697[/ATTACH]

Thank you sooo much, TOOMANYUFO's,
Kif
Attached Thumbnails img_20150204_012542.jpg  

Last edited by kiffie2413; 02-03-2015 at 11:32 PM.