Old 02-04-2015, 02:14 PM
kiffie2413

You ladies make me cry more, but in a good way. I thank all of you so much for caring so much. I never dreamed I'd be so close to pretty much "strangers" I met on the computer. But I have grown fond of our sharing our passion not only for fabrics, quilting, crafting, but also for friendship, fellowship, and just caring enough to help each other out.

I read an update from Jaba over on the Valentine's mug rug swap that our Brat's surgery was a "no go". I'm not sure of specifics, but it doesn't sound positive. If I hear more, I'll let you know, and anyone else who knows more, please keep us posted. I will certainly be praying for her.

And I thank you all for your continued prayers for my family. We had a follow up appt with one of hubby's Drs today, he concurs that a major stroke was dodged, but there was a lil tia. The main thing now is trying to get a handle on hubby's blood pressure. It's been high for years, he's tried many different meds, he's currently on 2 meds, and it's still all over the place. Add in a low pulse, and we have to be careful to not lower that while lowering the bp.
On a happy note, he gets his staples out tomorrow from the rod removal in his leg. I know he's so ready for that whole ordeal to be g.o.n.e.!
Take care all,
A very humble and grateful,
Kif