Old 02-04-2015, 08:13 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

♪♪♫Strike Up The Band ♫♪♪
DogHouseMom has started! And started with some pretty nice blocks ... Congratulations!!!!!!!
Looks like some pretty impressive piecing (what else would I expect? ) Sounds like you have a really great plan put together and are well organized. Can you? will you please show us a pic of it? it sure would be nice to "see" the visual you painted for us. For some reason, I doubt you will do just five a month!!!!!!

W4Me ... Looks like you are "in" ... just don't plan for a year like our DearDHMom as I can't wait that long! Maybe you can tag with DHMom and use MaryK's homework assignments?

MaryK ... ITA with W4Me ... tell us your homework and we'll help make it happen. You are so close to the end (of the centre blocks!). I know last year when I was posting my goals monthly, it sure made a difference to what I got done. Type A's or what?

JeanieG ... I'll post that recipe tmro (hopefully!) ... if I forget, please remind me! THANKS!

#1PieceMaker ... don't just admire from afar ... why don't you Chase Jane with us too?

One step closer to me making that one block this month ... I just finished my V-Day qilt and hung it on my office wall! Yes, photos will follow ... I took some while WIP, and all were so poor as far as showing the quilting. Any tips for me to accomplish that, I would sure appreciate it. THANKS!

Last edited by QuiltE; 02-04-2015 at 08:23 PM.