Old 02-05-2015, 09:00 PM
kiffie2413

Originally Posted by Fiestypixy View Post
So many carrying so many burdens. Superficially it seems like the fabric and swaps would zap the little energy you have. But to see how you all reach out to one another is uplifting. There is power in prayer. As well as the healing that comes from knowing you aren't alone. As a newer member, it is so heartwarming to see how you support each other. I hope that all of your burdens and pain are lightened and that your loved ones heal quickly. And I look forward to getting to know such a generous group of women.
Thank you for your uplifting words. I'm thrilled to see a "newbie" posting and I'm looking forward to getting to know you as well..

I actually did have to drop from 3 swaps this month. With my hubby in the hospital, I stay 24/7 with him, and I knew I wouldn't be able to get everything done. For me, it's almost better if I have something outside of myself, so to speak, that makes it where I have to focus on it instead of my worries.

I confess, I'm a chronic worrier. It's a terrible habit, and I wish I didn't have it. I pray about things, I give them to God, and then I seem to snatch them back. My hubby is the one who is at peace with things, and he and I talk about things often. I just can't seem to get to the no worry stage. But I'll keep praying about it. I'm trying to keep in mind that worrying about tomorrow takes away my peace and happiness today.

Vitality,
Thanks girl, and I hope you're feeling better, too.

Can't wait to see some "ugly" fabrics pics. Boy, I had some doozies picked for this swap, so I'll just live vicariously thru the pics...
I also have St Patrick's fabrics I bought special for this month too.

Take care all,
Kif

Last edited by kiffie2413; 02-05-2015 at 09:03 PM.