View Single Post
Old 02-06-2015, 10:49 AM
Judith1005

Meanmom, I will be sending out my FQ's in just a little bit. I will have a tracking number on them. I had planned to get them out yesterday, but, it poured down rain all day. So was not able to get to the quilt store. Most of my fabric is from JoAnn's. So, had to go to the Quilt store for the FQ's. They are pretty. But, to tell the truth, I'm hankering for the orange FQ's. I want to make a baby quilt in Grays and Oranges. I saw one on Pinterest that I love. And, grandbaby #2 will be here sometime in June. (Not sure if it is a boy or girl yet.) We may know by the end of the month and may not. Of course, that does not mean I am going off my diet plan. I want, NEED to loose a lot of weight. I can't stand not be able to keep up with those grandbabies. I really want to enjoy them.

My fat jeans fit almost without sucking it in. lol I can't wait to toss them completely.

I started the Beyond Diet with Isabel De Los Rios. (online) I lost 15 lbs in the first 14 days (Jan.). Now, that will taper off as the eating plan changes to suit my body type. I couldn't believe how much you eat on it. I always knew, that I was not eating enough of the right things and way too many indulgences. So, I hope to do better this time. As you can actually eat on this plan. Most of the plans I've tried before cut calories so much that as soon as I went off or changed the plan, I gained it all back and then some. This diet is actually a lot like the Atkins diet, but not exactly. And, I upped my exercise (which was none.). I have been walking my 3 dogs in my neighborhood (separately) everyday to get some steps in. Although, I have started slowly, I am building to 10,000 steps a day. I have really bad knee problems. So, I am starting off slow and trying to build strength and stamina.

Sorry guys, I am in the South. Even the cold days aren't so bad when the sun shines.