Old 02-06-2015, 12:28 PM
Patchesnposies

I feel like a schmuck! I am just now posting a picture of the Valentine's Day Mug Rug swap that igivetlcinob sent to me. It came last week. I love the mug rug, she did a great job and it was her first attempt at making one. Didn't she do a great job??? She is sure better at binding/mitered corners than I am!

She was sweet and sent me peanut M&M's which once upon a time were my all time favorite.....but I cannot have them anymore. I will be sending them on to one of my swap partners, along with the lovely tea she sent. The M&M's are color coded for a quilter. Red is for when you measure and cut wrong!

I love the hot pads she hand made for me and the heart buttons are the shape I prefer of all heart shapes. I've never used the thread braid but she says it is one of her favorite notions....so I'll will see how it works! The little round egg shaped ball is lip balm (also her favorite) that I will have to pass along as well. Not her fault we were matched late and the exchange of info was sketchy.

Her gifts, however, are not. See for yourself:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]509055[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails jan-swap-tammy-041.jpg