Old 02-07-2015, 05:58 AM
Elisabrat

ok I am sorta back I am not feeling much into typing. I received this morning no less than 52 emails of which 40 were troubles people had. I thought I had clearly stated I was GONE for a few days for surgery. I also thought Jaba would hear from you yet everyone wrote to me. It is frustrating. I left knowing things were covered and came back to a mail box from hell. I apologize if I forgot you. I truly did not do it on purpose. Thank you for the emails I did receive saying you sent things. To those who didn't get a partner this month I will work harder at making sure you get one next month. I can do no more than that. I am tired, frustrated with surgery and with the quilting board right now. I get an email stating you wrote to me three times. If I am gone I am gone. simple as that in future there will be no swaps when I am out of town to limit that problem. I had surgery 10 times last year. NOT BY CHOICE truly. I am doing what I can do stay here. I apologize for writing this to you but I hope in the future there is not this trouble again or someone will have to permanently take over these swaps for me who is in better health.

Please put a posting on RIGHT Now if you still want a swap partner. someone will grab you I am sure. everyone loves this swap and loves the fun of swapping mystery items. I know there are at least three of you who would like to swap with others but I am finished this month handling it so asking all of you to please responsibly take it over from here for the March fat quarter and ugly swap. post away and someone will take you! honest! its that simple! thanks again for all the help Kiffie and Jaba gave to me for helping on this swap. it means a lot to have help!