Old 02-08-2015, 06:07 AM
works4me

Introducing Heavy Metal Jane. Like the music, she will be interesting but quite irritating at times.

Here are my fabrics so far. I have at least one Fairy Frost to add. It is black like the curly cues only has copper smooshes instead of curlies. I had some of the FF coin already and asked QuiltE to get me some of the curly cues as they haven't made their way to our side of the country yet. She responded by adding the cream w dots and the black w stars. Hmmm, I didn't like them online but I like them in person. And then it was time to play with fabric for DJ. Glow in the dark FF would be lost unless everyone saw the quilt at night and I never got as far as checking batiks . I thought of the copper and went no further. By the way, I like copper as much as I like Halloween.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]509269[/ATTACH]

And I did a little playing last night:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]509270[/ATTACH]

I was originally planning for the coin FF as my sashings but now want it in some blocks so will see how mixing sashings works (some coin and some the cream with dots). Oh yeah, and thank QuiltE for the 6x8" blocks. She said it would be different and I said 'then I'll try it".
Attached Thumbnails hpim3060.jpg   blocks-1-2-feb-7-2015.jpg