Old 02-08-2015, 08:16 AM
rjwilder

I have the full size iPad Air 2, it's got WiFi and Cellular. It's big and it's heavy, too heavy for casual reading, great substitute for a laptop. We have an RV and travel monthly, so we have Nook e-readers, the basic glow light one. They are small and lightweight. They can be hooked up to the Internet but you can only shop at Barnes and Noble. BN has a free book every Friday. You need a computer to download from the library into Adobe Digital Editions then hook up your Nook to it and transfer it to the Nook. Adobe and Overdrive are what most libraries use. We've used nooks since they first came out, I did purchase a Nook color tablet, the small version for my granddaughter, it has WiFi capability and she loves it. I noticed my local mall has an Amazon Kisok, they had a lot of tablets and Kindle readers. My advise to to shop around, hold them, ask for a demo, don't be afraid to ask questions. Figure out what you want to do, just read, or use Internet, have it read to you? Take your time and even go back and look several times.