Old 02-08-2015, 11:08 AM
Pam B

Years ago I recieved a Nook for Christmas and I absolutely loved it! I have a small fortune in books I purchased and I also utilized the Overdrive borrowing from our public library. My Nook does not have 'backlighting' so I can not read in dark (like outside at night or in bed). I now, also, have and iPhone, iPad, and iPad mini. Love them all but love the iPad mini the best! I have downloaded both the Nook and Kindle apps on it and can read on it as much as I want. Love the fact that I can easily switch from reading to surfing the internet, checking email, and even checking my phone text messages. It is comfortable to hold and easy to 'turn' the pages of whatever book I am reading. With my iPad, I use the wifi in our home to download my books. The only thing I read on my cell phone is my Bible on the evenings I am at Bible study. I think both Nook and Kindle are comparable so you would be fine with either app. I don't believe I would advise purchasing a separate Kindle or Nook. Just download an app.