View Single Post
Old 02-08-2015, 04:41 PM
Pam H

Oops! I forgot to sign up this month. When is/was the cut off? I might be forfeiting my purple fat quarter.
I have been doing a lot of sewing. Well, anytime I am not babysitting I am sewing. I had friday off and sewed for 13 hours. Finishing up my mystery quilt before the next one starts. I'm hoping to get my I-spy quilt quilted too. That probably won't happen since I am babysitting 4 days a week for the next 2 weeks. Plus my DD gets home from France tuesday night. I will be cooking up a storm making all her favorites while she is home for the next 5 weeks.
My DS gets home from Korea on the 25th. Not sure how long he will be here. He needs to find a job before he can get a visa for his move to China.
Judith, my 2nd grand is due in June too! We won't find out the gender until the birth. I think it is a boy! My DGD will have her 2nd birthday on the 24th.
I really need something to get me motivated to eat healthy and to be more active. Maybe when my DD is home I can make that her job. Her college degree was in nutrition.