View Single Post
Old 02-08-2015, 06:38 PM
Judith1005

I put the Noom free app on my Android phone. It counts my steps each day. (Of course, it does miss some. And, I also forget to carry it sometimes.) But, as long as I reach 10,000 steps on the counter, I know I got my steps in and then some. I also installed the free app Noom Coach. Which counts the calories. Which I log in every day. And, it gives you extra tips for nutrition or exercise. I know you can download free apps for Apple I-Phones also. And, I know a lot of people use My Fitness Pal also. I want one of those FitBit. But, I have to save for that for awhile. There are so many other things.

Pam H, My grandson turned 2 in October of 2014. And my daughter has missed several appointments due to travel and weather. And also changed doctors at the beginning of her pregnancy. Created all kinds of set backs. So, if they do another sonogram, if the baby is cooperative, we will know if it is a boy or girl. It doesn't matter to me. I actually hope that Brantley gets a baby brother. But, I will adore either one!