View Single Post
Old 02-09-2015, 07:27 AM
romanojg

My daughter and I both love this pan but haven't seen it in a while. You can take a wire rack, like a cookie cooling rack, cover it with foil, punch holes in the foil to help with draining the grease down under the wire rack onto a cookie sheet or baking pan. Same effects. You can shape it close enough into a loaf shape. Or shape it in the loaf pan and then partially freeze it and pop it out and put it onto rack. Depends on if you have to have the perfect shape or not

Sugar might be helping making people fat but the fat is the problems with high cholestrol and blocked arteries. I follow the South Beach Diet, low carbs, low fat and high proteins. I'm 60 and my cholestrol stays below 120 total, my sugar is perfect and my blood pressure is low. this comes from a family that has been plaqued with diabetas (all of my sisters and most family members have it) along with hig cholestrol and high blood pressure. I'm not a person that doesn't stray, when I want a soda, I drink the one with sugar, its so much better than when I had aspartame posioning and was constanly ending up in the er getting shot up with pain killers and then taking 2 more weeks to get up enough strength to go back to work full time. Gave up aspartame in Feb 2008 and havn't had the same related er visit since.

all of us have different health issues and none of us can say what's good for the other. That's for the doctors to say

Last edited by romanojg; 02-09-2015 at 07:34 AM.